Power Electronics Technician
What is this about?
We’re a small group of veteran entrepreneurs seeking to disrupt the established century-old industry of electrical control and distribution. We’re building up the team and are seeking a few amazing individuals that can share our vision of building a fantastic product that will save energy and be used by millions.
We’ve already secured our financing and we have committed strategic partners on-board, so it’s really up to us to execute and make sure we bring value to customers through the product we’re creating.
If you’re passionate about troubleshooting high power electronic products;
If you define a “bad day” as a day where you haven’t broken anything; and
If you want to work with a small, dedicated and effective team.
Then, you should apply right away. (Or read-on to get details of who we’re looking for.)
You should be an expert in:
- Measuring electrical signals with power electronics;
- Testing IoT systems that combine electronic and embedded software;
- And if you’re familiar with industrial control protocols, motor control and/or Linux tools, all the better.
And this is what we’d expect of you:
- Read and understand electronics schematics as well as software architecture diagrams;
- Execute test plans and create test plan reports;
- Setup test stations for product debug, validation, and verifications;
- Conduct V&V to make sure design comply with required specifications;
- Perform various tests such as: Engineering test, system integration and operation test, production validation test.
- Assemble and debug prototypes and pre-production units as need be.
You will be part of an experienced start-up team where:
- Your voice will be heard and you will feel the impact of your work;
- You won’t lose time in endless meetings or presentations;
- You will work hard and have fun doing it.
Our offices are located in downtown Montreal, near Lucien-Lallier and Bonaventure Station.