Embedded Software Engineer
// Job Description
What is this role about?
If you’re an expert at embedded systems;
If you want to build something real with disruptive potential; and
If you want to work with a small, dedicated and effective team.
Then, you should contact us right away. (Or read-on to get details of who we’re looking for.)
You should be an expert in:
- C/C+, with programming knowledge on Linux and ARM Cortex M4/M7 MCUs (STM32 family);
- Matlab with knowledge of Simulink;
- Python, with knowledge of a test framework such as PythonBDD;
- And if you are familiar with gRPC and Linux embedded, all the better.
And this is what we’d expect of you:
- Implement and/or integrate real-time motor control elements in ARM Cortex M4/M7 MCUs;
- Convert Matlab algorithm to C/C++ code for ARM CortexM4/M7;
- Test C/C++ code as S-Function in Simulink;
- Implement and/or integrate real-time elements with embedded server-side logic;
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code (following SOLID principles);
- Test and validate overall solution;
- Maintain continuous integration (CI);
- Integrate elements that are using low bandwidth communication protocols such as Modbus-RTU/TCP and BLE.
You will be part of an experienced start-up team where:
- Your voice will be heard and you will feel the impact of your work;
- You won’t lose time in endless meetings or presentations;
- You will work hard and have fun doing it.
Our offices are located in downtown Montreal, near Lucien-Lallier and Bonaventure Station.
// Job Postings