QML Software Developer
What is this role about?
If you’re an expert in QML User Interface;
If you want to build something real with disruptive potential; and
If you want to work with a small, dedicated and effective team.
Then, you should apply right away. (Or read-on to get details of who we’re looking for.)
You should be an expert in:
- Shell UNIX scripting;
- And if you’re familiar with JetBrains tools, all the better.
And this is what we’d expect of you:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code (following SOLID principles);
- Design, implements and test low-latency, high-availability applications;
- Implement and/or integrates user-facing elements with server-side logic;
- Test and validate overall solution;
- Maintain continuous integration (CI);
- Review and design code for local QML user interfaces (HMI);
- Implement security and data protection in their solution
You will be part of an experienced start-up team where:
- Your voice will be heard and you will feel the impact of your work;
- You won’t lose time in endless meetings or presentations;
- You will work hard and have fun doing it.
Our offices are located in downtown Montreal, near Lucien-Lallier and Bonaventure Stations.