Electronics Test Automation Engineer
What is this role about?
If you’re passionate about testing and automation;
If you’re an expert in manufacturing process design, deployment and automation; and
If you want to work with a small, dedicated and effective team.
Then, you should apply right away. (Or read-on to get details of who we’re looking for.)
You should be an expert in:
- Design, development and implementation of automated test systems;
- Electronics manufacturing processes with an emphasis on power electronics;
- And if you’re familiar with motor control, all the better.
And this is what we’d expect of you:
- Design and implement automated test fixtures to be deployed at multiple EMS locations and integrated with their MIS systems;
- Work with EMS partners to specify and procure tooling and fixtures;
- Collaborate with engineering, supply chain and other departments and with EMS partners to develop an optimal manufacturing process flow;
- Work with engineering to ensure optimal implementation of DFM / DFT recommendations;
- Support EMS partners through the process development, process deployment and manufacturing pilot phases of development;
- Verify manufacturing process capability prior to product launch;
- Support engineering in the development of automated type tests.
- Guarantee product / process performance to meet our customers expectations in regard to quality, delivery, and cost.
You will be part of an experienced start-up team where:
- Your voice will be heard and you will feel the impact of your work;
- You won’t lose time in endless meetings or presentations;
- You will work hard and have fun doing it.
Our offices are located in downtown Montreal, near Lucien-Lallier and Bonaventure Station.