Power Electronics Ph.D./M.Sc. Internship
// Job Description
What is this role about?
There are a few Ph.D. and M.Sc. internship opportunities in our team in the field of design and optimization of multilevel power electronic converters applied to active-front-end and variable frequency drives.
Please apply if you are interested.
You should be passionate and very knowledgeable about: :
- Altium Designer software to design and implement multi-layer PCB power electronic circuits.
- Simulation of power electronic circuits using MATLAB/Simulink platform.
- Implementation of PCB boards and experimental setups of power electronic converters.
It’s great if you have additional knowledge about:
- Advanced converters such as multilevel converters.
- Modeling and analysis of multi-layer power electronic circuits.
- Control and modulation of power electronic converters.
- Real-time control systems.
And this is what we’d expect of you:
- Working on new control and modulation methods for paralleled power electronic converters.
- Implementing experimental setups of power electronic converters.
- Implementing PCB based power electronic boards as well as interfacing boards.
- Implementing new control and modulation techniques using real-time control systems.
- Performing requested experimental tests in the laboratory.
- Performing reports and presentation of the project for the industry partner.
If you see yourself in this description and you’re up to it, contact us right away: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our offices are located in downtown Montreal, near Lucien-Lallier and Bonaventure Station.
// Job Postings